WSC alumni may audit for FREE any course offered during any academic term from any degree program. For example, an alumnus who received a Master of Divinity (MDiv) degree may audit courses offered within the Master of Arts in Historical Theology (MAHT) program.
Now in its eighth year, WSC’s Alumni Winter Refresher in January offers alumni a great opportunity to be spiritually, mentally, and physically refreshed by the Lord and His Word.
- Alumni may audit for FREE* any of the one-week Winter Term courses offered during the month of January (check back soon for course list)
- Alumni can attend the 2021 Annual Conference (“The Church in Exile”), January 15-16, and take advantage of the “early bird” registration fee by December 1st.
- Alumni are sure to reconnect with WSC faculty and other alumni, as well as enjoy great Southern California weather — especially during January!
For more information, contact WSC by telephone (888.480.8474) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
* Registration for Winter Term Courses officially begins Nov. 6, but alumni may register earlier. Registration runs through the starting date of each course. To register, please choose one of the following options:
- Download, Print, Complete and Mail the Audit Registration Form to:
Westminster Seminary California
℅ Mr. Drew Oliver
1725 Bear Valley Pkwy
Escondido, CA 92027-4128
- Download, Print, Complete, Scan and Email the Audit Registration Form to Drew Oliver at email@example.com. Please make sure to write "ALUMNI" next to your name.