WSC offers resources for our alumni who serve the Lord and His church to be refreshed by the Lord and His word. In January 2013, we encourage our alumni to consider taking a short "sabbatical" from ministry with the following opportunities:
Winter Term Courses
One-week courses are available for FREE for alumni to audit. This year’s Winter Term courses include:
- Introduction to Pastoral Counseling (Jan 8-11)
- The History of American Presbyterianism (Jan 8-11)
- The Pastor as Peacemaker (Jan 14-16)
- Dostoevsky and Modern Christian Thought (Jan 22-25)
- Understanding Commerce, Culture, & Congregations (Jan 28-31)
- Ministry in the Korean-American Context (Jan 29-Feb 1).
For specific information on WSC Winter Term courses, please see the Winter 2013 Class Schedule. Space is limited, so please register as soon as possible by printing and completing the Audit Registration Form and mailing it to WSC c/o Ms. Heather Gideon.
This year's conference featuring WSC faculty is “The Whole Armor of God: The Belgic Confession and the Heidelberg Catechism for Today” and will be held on Friday, Jan 18 - Saturday, Jan 19, 2013. Register by December 1, 2012 for an early bird discount.
For more information, contact WSC's Alumni Relations Associate, Chris Sandoval, by telephone (888.480.8474, ext. 135) or email (email@example.com).