Westminster Seminary California Evening Course Opportunity
Are you interested in seminary? Are you a church officer interested in continuing education? Are you a layperson interested in learning more about theology? This fall, Westminster Seminary California is offering an evening course on Union With Christ with Dr. J.V. Fesko. The course will meet on Tuesday evenings (6-8pm) beginning September 11. Registration is available for a special Listener's Pass (audit) rate of $75.
HT 610—Union with Christ
2018 Fall Semester | Dr. J.V. Fesko
A historical survey and critical interaction with Reformation, post-Reformation, Lutheran, and contemporary formulations of the doctrine of union with Christ. Topics to be covered include: the priority of justification, the duplex gratia, causality (metaphysics) and soteriology.
- Have a greater understanding of the history of the development of the doctrine of union with Christ.
- Understand and be able to articulate the views of key theological figures.
- Understand the context of the present debates surrounding this doctrine.
- Clearly articulate the relationship between union with Christ, justification, sanctification, and the ordo salutis
Meeting Times, Dates, and Location
- Tuesdays 6pm-8pm, September 11 through December 4
- WSC Classroom 4
Registration for HT 610 is now open!
1) Register to audit with a Listener's Pass (no academic credit) Complete this form to register to audit the course for a special $75 listener's Pass fee.
2) Register to Audit for Free as a WSC Alum or Current Student (no academic credit). Contact Danny Marriott firstname.lastname@example.org to register.
3) Apply to take the course as a Visiting or Non-Matriculating Student (for academic credit) This course is available for graduate level academic credit from Westminster Seminary California at the regular tuition rate of $475 per credit hour (2 credit hours) for students admitted to a WSC degree program or as a Visiting or Non-Matriculating student. The deadline to submit an application is the first day of the semester, September 6th. Upon admission, you will be provided with registration information for this course.
If you have questions about the course or any of the registration options, you are welcome to contact the Office of Admissions or 888-480-8474 for help.