About the Library
During the semester, the WSC library is open:
|Weekdays:||7:45am – 10:00pm|
|Saturdays:||9:00am – 5:00pm|
During the summer, the WSC library is open:
|Weekdays:||8:00am – 4:30pm|
Library Staff Contact Information
The WSC library can be reached through the main number: 760/480.8474.
|James Lund, Library Director, ext. 128|
|Eric Chappell, Library Public Services Assistant, ext. 126|
|Interlibrary Loans, ext. 127|
If you have books which you believe would fit into our collection (biblical, historical and theological) and you would like to donate, please bring them by. The library staff will evaluate the donation and add important and necessary books to the collection. Of course, the library reserves the right to refuse or not to incorporate donations into the collection.
For more information, please contact the Library Director.
Conduct in the Library
The WSC library provides educational resources and services to support learning and scholarship at WSC. The Library creates and maintains a productive environment conducive to thought, research, and study for members of the academic community. The library provides an atrium area for students to gather and work collaboratively on projects. However, the remainder of the library building is set aside for private study. It is the responsibility of library users to contribute to this atmosphere and to respect the needs of other users. Unacceptable behavior includes but is not limited to the following:
- Disrupting in any manner the provision of an environment that is conducive to study
- Deliberate misuse of materials or equipment that interferes with or prevents timely access to resources or equipment by other users or staff
- Violation of seminary policies, including policies on computer and network use, cell phone use, electronic communications, and harassment
- Vandalism, theft, or defacement of library materials or other property
- Refusal to comply with instructions of the library staff