Imagine yourself on a beautiful desert island. You've unplugged from the digital world. No cellphone, no twitter, no facebook, no radio, and no tv. With you on the island you have your Bible. In addition, you can only take with you five books. Which five books would you choose and why?
In this episode Office Hours talks to Dr. John Fesko, Academic Dean and Associate Professor of Systematic Theology and Historical Theology, to find out which five books he would take with him to the desert island.
Dr. Fesko's selection:
- Commentary on the New Testament Use of the Old Testament by G.K. Beale and D.A. Carson
- Institutes of Elenctic Theology (Set) by Franicis Turretin
- Pauline Eschatology by Geerhardus Vos
- Christ in the Psalms by Patrick Henry Reardon
- Covenant and Eschatology by Michael Horton
© Westminster Seminary California All rights reserved
Permissions: You are permitted to reproduce and distribute this material in any format provided that you do NOT alter the wording in any way and you do not charge a fee beyond the cost of reproduction. For web posting, a link to this document on our website is preferred.