Now in its fourth year, WSC’s Alumni Winter Refresher in January offers alumni a great opportunity to be spiritually, mentally, and physically refreshed.
Alumni may audit for FREE any of the following one-week Winter Term courses offered during the month of January:
- Introduction to Pastoral Counseling (Poirier, Jan 5-8)
- Worship: Informed, Reformed, and Transformed (Hall & Johnson, Jan 11-14)
- A Secular Age: Engaging Charles Taylor (Horton, Jan 19-21)
- Urban Apologetics (Ellis, Jan 19-22)
- Understanding Commerce, Culture, & Congregations (Gilmore, Jan 26-29)
Alumni can also attend the Annual Conference (“The Doctrine of the Holy Spirit”), January 15-16, and take advantage of the “early bird” registration fee by December 1st.
And alumni are sure to reconnect with WSC faculty and other alumni, as well as enjoy great Southern California weather!
For more information, contact WSC’s Alumni Relations Associate, Chris Sandoval, at (888) 480-8474, ext. 135 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Audit registration for Winter Term Courses is now open and runs through the starting date of each course.
To register, please:
1) DOWNLOAD, PRINT, & COMPLETE the Alumni Audit Registration Form:
2) MAIL the completed Alumni Audit Registration Form to:
Westminster Seminary California
℅ Mr. Danny Marriott
1725 Bear Valley Pkwy
Escondido, CA 92027-4128
3) SCAN/PHOTOGRAPH & EMAIL the completed Alumni Audit Registration Form to:
Danny Marriott at email@example.com.