Alumni Winter Refresher
WSC's Alumni Winter Refresher in January is a great opportunity for alumni to be spiritually, mentally, and physically refreshed by the Lord and His Word by auditing Winter Term Courses.
- Introduction to Pastoral Counseling (Poirier, Jan 7-10)
- Machen & Modernism (Hart, Jan 7-10)
- Kierkegaard on Faith, Modern Culture, & the Church (Glomsrud, Jan 14-17)
- Calvin & His Institutes (Horton, Jan 21-23)
- Witness to the College & University Campus (Mays, Jan 28-31)
- Witness to the Jewish People (Klett, Jan 28-31)
- Major World Religions & Their Contemporary Cult Expressions (Bergsma, Jan 28-31)
For more information, contact Chris Sandoval at (888) 480-8474 x135 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Winter Term Registration officially begins Monday, Nov 4, but alumni may register earlier. Registration runs through the starting date of each course. To register, please: 1) download and print the Audit Registration Form, and 2) complete and mail the Audit Registration Form to Westminster Seminary California, c/o Mr. Danny Marriott, 1725 Bear Valley Pkwy. Escondido, CA 92027, or 3) complete, scan, and email the Audit Registration Form to Mr. Danny Marriott at email@example.com. Please write "alumni" on the Audit Registration Form.