Experience a Westminster Seminary California Course in Orange County
Are you interested in seminary? Are you a church officer interested in continuing education? Are you a layperson interested in learning more about the Bible? This fall, Westminster Seminary California is coming to Orange County. Dr. J.V. Fesko, Academic Dean and Professor of Systematic and Historical Theology at WSC, will teach a one-credit course titled “Covenant Theology” at New Life Fullerton on September 23 and 30, 2017. Audit registration is open to the general public and academic credit is available to those who successfully complete the admissions application process.
ST 540 Covenant Theology
J. V. Fesko | firstname.lastname@example.org
View full syllabus here
This course surveys classic Reformed threefold covenant theology: the covenants of redemption, works, and grace. It presents a historical, exegetical, and theological examination of the subject. This course assists students in understanding Reformed theology and the systematic interconnections of biblical doctrines.
- Have a better understanding of classic threefold Reformed covenant theology
- Understand the historical development of covenant theology
- Understand the exegetical rationale for covenant theology
- Be able to address criticisms against classic covenant theology
Meeting Times, Dates, and Location
- Saturday, September 23 and 30
- 8.00am – 3.30pm (1.5 hour lunch break)
- New Life PCA – Fullerton
- 1430 E. Orangethorpe Ave., Fullerton, CA 92831
Audit Registration: $75
Audit Registration as Alumni or Current Student: FREE
Course Registration for Credit: $450 (1 credit hour @ $450 per hour)
Register as an Auditor (no academic credit):
- Audit Registration: If you would like to register to audit this course for the special audit rate of $75.00 you can do that here. Upon completion of the brief form you will receive an email with a link to complete the registration and payment process. If you don’t see it, check your spam folder.
- Audit Registration as Alumni or Current Student: If you are a current (full-time) WSC student or spouse, or a WSC alum, you can audit this course free of charge, by registering here:
Register to take the course for academic credit:
- This course is available for graduate level academic credit from Westminster Seminary California at the regular tuition rate of $450 (1 credit hour @ $450 per hour).
- To earn credit for this course, you must be admitted to WSC as a Visiting or Degree Program (M.Div. or M.A.) Student. Please follow the application instructions here to apply for admission. Upon admission, you will be provided with registration information for this course. The deadline to submit an application is September 16th (one week before the course starts).
- Current WSC students who wish to enroll in this course should contact Danny Marriott to be added. If you are currently receiving financial aid (scholarship/grant or student loan) it will be applied to this course.
- If you are a student at another college, university or graduate school you may be able to receive academic credit for this course toward your current degree program by applying as a Non-Matriculating Student.